FIND OUT MORE
What’s the most British experience you can imagine? Is it watching a live English Premier League match to the chant of 30,000 fans? Perhaps it’s the thought of a relaxing picnic on the village green, or an afternoon tea complete with scones and copious cups of English breakfast? One thing is certain; it’s hard to imagine anything more British than a quaint English pub serving room-temperature pints to friendly locals!
With the help of Letz Live, this iconic experience could be your reality. We’ve partnered with over 600 pubs throughout the United Kingdom to offer the very best in Working Holiday opportunities for travellers keen to immerse themselves into an authentic British lifestyle. Whether you feel the Scottish Isles calling your name, or would rather replenish the glasses of the Manchester University crowd, we’ll help to pair you with the perfect pub to call home.
In the lead up to your Working Holiday, the Letz Live team will work closely with you to identify your skills, interests and ideal destination, and then find a venue that ticks all the right boxes. Whether you’re more at home behind the bar, waiting tables, or preparing hearty British food as a cook or qualified chef, there’s a constant demand for motivated and hard-working individuals seeking paid live-in arrangements across the United Kingdom.
On your days off, you’re free to take in the history and charm of your new neighborhood and beyond. From the beautiful, pebbled beaches of Brighton and the rolling hills of Yorkshire, to the thriving metropolis of London and the Royal Buckingham Palace, you’ll have access to endless iconic activities. What’s more, with the whole of continental Europe just a stone’s throw away, you’re set to have some truly diverse adventures!
So what are you waiting for? Kick off your journey to the United Kingdom by completing our application form today!
Applications are open year-round, but don’t delay! Due to the high demand and popularity of our Work Placement Program, it is recommended that you register your interest at least 3 months prior to your arrival in the UK. Complete our online application form below to start the process today.
Here at Letz Live, we want you to live out your dream itinerary! That’s why your departure and commencement dates are completely up to you. Whether you’re looking to indulge in an impromptu adventure, or need some time to prepare for your journey abroad, the decision is completely yours. It is important, however, to keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks to be placed with one of our partners.
The decision is yours! Our partnering pubs typically offer a minimum commitment of four months for full time placements, however if you would like to extend your Working Holiday, employers are always open to explore longer-term placement options.
As part of our United Kingdom Working Holiday Program, we offer full-time paid employment with a partnering pub for the duration of your placement, in addition to affordable accommodation options at an average weekly cost of £35. Our programs are carefully designed to be convenient and cost-effective for participants!
Application & Program Fees
The Letz Live United Kingdom Working Holiday Program fee is a total of AU$995 for the full placement. All of our working holiday programs are subject to a non-refundable application fee of AU$95.00 payable at the time of your online application, which covers all costs associated with the processing of your program and job application. The remaining balance of AU$900.00 is processed once the participant has been accepted on to the program.
The United Kingdom Working Holiday Program fee includes:
- Full-time employment with a British pub for the duration of your placement, to be confirmed prior to your arrival into the United Kingdom
- Affordable live-in or nearby accommodation arrangement provided by your new employer for an average board cost of £35 per week, deducted from your pay
- Complimentary or discounted meals, to be provided by your employer
- Guaranteed 5 days of work each week with 2 days off to be enjoyed at your leisure
- Easy application process with no on-site interview required; simply turn up and hit the ground running in your new job!
- Assistance with all pre-departure arrangements including flights, employment and travel insurance
- A personalised arrival guide including directions and tips to help you adjust to life in the UK
- Assistance with your application for a National Insurance Number
- Information on how to register for NHS health cover in the UK
- Information on how to apply for a UK YMS Visa or UK Ancestry Visa
- Ongoing support from our UK based Program Coordinator
- Great discounts on future job placements and relocations (conditions apply)
Applicants for our United Kingdom Working Holiday Program must:
- Be aged between 18 and 30 years old at the time of their application
- Be eligible to apply for and receive a UK Work Visa or alternatively, a have a valid UK/EU Passport
- Have some previous experience in customer service and/or the hospitality industry (Ideal, however not essential)
- Be fluent in conversational and written English
- Display an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Have no prior convictions or traffic infringements
Download our brochure below to discover more about our UK Working Holiday Program and start your journey today!