Working at Letz Live
ROLE: Digital Marketing Manager (Full-time)
LOCATION: Gold Coast, Australia
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: April 1, 2021
About the Business:
We’re one of Australia’s leading providers of gap year and working holiday opportunities. Since 2005, we’ve assisted thousands of young people around the world in their quest for a safe, reliable and affordable overseas experience.
As we now look to reemerge from the Covid pandemic and focus on Q3 2021 and beyond, we are embarking on a major growth phase. Confidence in travel is starting to return and we are rolling out several new and exciting initiatives.
We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re passionate about our organisation, the programs and destinations we offer and the immense benefits that only constructive travel at a young age can provide.
About the Role:
We’re on the look out for a passionate and innovative Marketing Guru with strong knowledge of all things digital to reinvigorate Letz Live (and our sister brands) who are all focused on providing travel opportunities for young people.
As the latest addition to the team, we’re wanting a motivated individual who will manage our outward-facing communications across our brands’ digital channels in addition to developing and maintaining our online presence. Additionally, you will be responsible for;
- defining, developing and maintaining fully integrated digital marketing strategies, campaigns and promotional calendars to drive interest in our brands across our websites and digital channels;
- producing emails with strong creative and compelling copy that drives engagement, in addition to managing content development and delivery of the eDMs;
- developing and implementing paid search and retargeting activities;
- developing SEO/SEM, proactively sourcing backlinks, proposing accurate target keywords and delivering improved engagement and conversions;
- managing the efficient and effective day-to-day communications with participants and stakeholders via social media platforms, including creation and community management with a focus on engagement and growth;
- managing implementation of specific digital campaigns to reach key target audiences both within Australia and abroad.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role requires someone who is hands-on, a self-starter and who will “own” the role within the organisation.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Domestic and international travel opportunities (plus discounted pricing for personal travel).
- Joining a highly passionate team in a (re)growing business with a truly global reach.
- A positive and professional office environment with a focus on collaboration, innovation and fun which is conveniently located at the Capri on Via Roma centre on the Isle of Capri. Onsite supermarket, 24/7 gym, plus a number of cafes and restaurants. Ample staff car parking, not to mention a place to park your bike or boat!
- Potential flexible working conditions and hours considered.
- An organisation with a team approach who encourages individuals to create new ideas, try new things and grab a drink together after a big week!
Who Are We Looking For?
- An individual who is authentic and passionate about what we do with a great sense of humour.
- Ideally a minimum two years’ experience in a similar marketing role, preferably in the travel, recruitment or education sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work autonomously and alongside colleagues based here in Australia, as well as in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Advanced copywriting skills with strong ability to generate creative and engaging content (ideally including video) across websites, eDM and social media.
- Excellent understanding of paid social advertising, Adwords, SEO and web development.
- Strong technical marketing skills including knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, CEM systems, MailChimp and social media platforms, in addition to a working knowledge of using CRM (eg Salesforce/Zoho/HubSpot).
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask and the ability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders both within Australia and further afield.
- Above all, we want an individual with integrity. The newest addition to the team must maintain social and organisational standards and values. Simply put, we want you to take responsibility for your actions and to honour your commitments.
Extra brownie points for those who:
- can create, edit and produce content for video/podcasts suitable for marketing purposes;
- have lived and worked overseas (any country at a young age);
- or can recite the first two verses of Vanilla Ices’ hit “Ice Ice Baby”
No agencies please.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please email your CV and a brief cover letter to us at [email protected]