Working at Letz Live
Have you thought about working at Letz Live?
We are Gap Year and Working Holiday Specialists and one of the most respected and experienced organisations in the world, helping young people since 2005. We understand the feeling of living in another country because we’ve done exactly that.
Current Positions: Please see current vacancies below.
Gap Advisors: positions are available across Australia, New Zealand, the UK and South Africa. Suitable for past Letz Live participants who are interested in working on a paid-casual basis for Letz Live. You will be responsible for spreading the message of Letz Live Gap Year benefits far and wide. This may include hosting presentations, career / school expos or lending a hand during one of our orientation programmes. If you’re interested, please email [email protected] for more information.
Participant Experience Coordinator - NEW POSITION!
- Support our applicants through the Letz Live application process from the moment they apply until they return home from their overseas experience.
- Chase outstanding documentation and verify incoming documents quickly and efficiently
- Build articles based on frequently asked questions through our existing participant knowledge base
- This role is very customer facing, most of your time will be spent communicating with applicants. You will handle incoming queries and questions through various mediums (telephone, email, live web chat, text message)
- Follow the Letz Live processing guidelines to ensure all participants receive a consistent experience and move through appropriate stages of their application in a timely manner.
- Welcome participants during their in-country orientation programmes (in Australia and overseas) and offer continued engagement (virtual and face to face) throughout their time on the programme,
- You will be required to assist with other areas of the business occasionally.
What you bring:
- Empathetic and understanding when our participants show nervousness or worry about travelling / working abroad
- Understanding of the importance of customer support and engagement. You know it’s about connection and motivating people to move forward by sharing your own experience and passion for living and working abroad.
- Passionate, appreciating how travel can positively impact people’s lives
- The ability to be flexible. This will come naturally to you and adapting to new situations doesn’t phase you.
- Planning and the determination to finish every task. You think ahead to avoid potential problems and you meet deadlines.
- Positivity and self-motivation whilst managing a heavy workload
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and a quick turnaround of work won’t phase you.
- The ability to work within a team, with a commitment to support others on the team
- Adept at handling multiple tasks and areas of responsibility, whilst thinking on your feet to solve problems.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Be eligible to obtain a Blue Card (QLD)
- A comfortable, friendly office environment located on the Isle of Capri (onsite parking, gym, healthcare and an abundance of eateries all onsite)
- Domestic & international travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours and WFH considered
How to apply: send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject Participant Experience Coordinator.